Care Connections Pre-Palliative Care
Care Connections is a pre-palliative specialty nursing program created by Angels Care to serve patients living with serious illness, and the family who provides care. A Care Connection patient is one who has a serious illness, and either is not appropriate for, or is unwilling to accept the hospice Medicare benefit. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for both patient and family, as well as anticipate, prevent and/or treat disease specific symptoms. Care Connection patients often transition to the hospice of their choice.
Care Connections is for people who wonder:
- Where do we turn for help?
- What services are out there to make things easier?
- What will I do if things get worse?
For Patients in our Program, Our Care Connections Pre-Palliative Transitions Team can:
- Treat your pain and symptoms associated with palliative care diagnoses.
- Help you maintain the most comfortable, independent and active lifestyle possible in your home surrounding
- Provide answers, assistance and emotional support to you and your family when making difficult medical and life decisions
- Help coordinate care and treatment with your doctors and care team
- Identify support services available to you in your community
Overall Program Benefits:
- Care Connections provides support for people who aren’t sure what to do next
- Covered 100% by Medicare, no out of pocket costs
We are happy to serve you and to answer any questions you have regarding our Care Connections Pre-Palliative Care Program or any other home health needs. Contact your local Angels Care office today.